A toothache is any pain in or about a tooth. There are many toothache relief in the market but if you wanted to try the indigenous way, you can apply the methods below using herbal treatments, a natural help for a toothache.
1.Brush teeth every after meals. Massage gums with clean fingers after brushing.
2.Apply ice pack or ice compress for swollen gums and cheeks for 30 minutes, 3 times a day.
3.These treatments are for temporary relief only. See the dentist for proper treatment of cavities.
Remedies for Toothache | Herbal Medications
1.Abukado seed ( English: Avocado )
- Slice a small piece that will fit into the tooth cavity.
- Place as filling inside the cavity.
- Renew fillings 2 times a day.
2.Bawang fillings( English: Garlic)
- Slice a small piece, enough to fit the tooth cavity.
- Place inside the cavity as filling.
- Renew the fillings, 2 times a day.
3.Kataka-takaleaves(Scientific name: Kalanchoe pinnata (Lam.) Pers.; English: Life plant)
- Crush young kataka-taka leaves.
- Apply directly on swollen face.
4.Herba Buena leaves (Scientific name: Mentha cordifolia Opiz; English: Marsh mint)
- Pound fresh leaves and extract the juice.
- Moisten a small piece of clean cotton with the juice.
- Place moist cotton inside the cavity as filling.
Note: These medications are only temporary relief of toothache due to cavities. See the dentist for proper treatment.