Hyperacidity is the excessive secretion of acid in the stomach which may be due to tension, starvation, and other causes.
Suggestions for Relief of Symptoms:
1.Learn to relax and exercise.
2.Have a regular meal time.
3.Drink water between and not during meals.
4.Don’t eat spicy and hot foods.
Herbal Naturalizer to Help Relieve Symptoms:
1.Carrot and cabbage juice
- Wash and slice in small pieces one big carrot and 1/4 kilo cabbage.
- Osterize the carrots and cabbage with 2 glasses of water.
- Strain and add 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Sugar is optional.
- Keep in refrigerator to cool.
- Prepare for one day’s supply only.
- Drink one glass of the carrot and cabbage juice 30 minutes before meals, and when there is gastric pain.
- Take one teaspoon 30 minutes before meals for severe symptoms.
- Note: Do this only when there are symptoms. Olive oil may increase cholesterol blood level.