Home Remedies for Eczema
Eczema is an acute or chronic, noncontagious, itchy, inflammatory disease of the skin. It is characterized by irregular and varying combinations of edematous papular scaling and thickened lesions.
Eczema Natural Cure Using Herbal Decoctions
Pandakaki-puti hot fot bath ( Scientific name: Tabernaemontana pandacaqui Poir)
- Boil 3 cups of chopped leaves in one gallon of water for 10 minutes.
- Add 2 gallons of hot water.
- Use this decoction for hot foot bath.
Kulitis hot compress ( english: Amaranth)
- Boil 3 cups of chopped fresh leaves in 5 glasses of water for 15 minutes.
- Soak a small face towel in this decoction.
- Use compress directly on the eczema for 30 minutes.
Takip-kuhol poultice ( english: Indian hydocotyle)
- Chopped 10 leaves.
- Apply as poultice to affected area after the hot compress or hot foot bath.
- Leave it on overnight.
Cacao or Kakaw seeds poultice ( english: Cocoa plant)
- Roast 10 seeds and pound.
- Apply as poultice to affected area after hot foot bath or hot compress.