Herpes simplex is an acute viral disease, characterized by groups of vesicles or small blisters. Commonly recurrent, herpes is at times seen in the same place it was seen before.
Water Treatments Using Herbal Decoctions
1.Daily bath with soap and warm water.
2.Kalatsutsi juice ( english: Frangipani, Temple power, Graveyard flower)
- Extract juice from the leaves.
- Apply directly on the lesions, 3 times a day.
3.Adelfa bark and leaves ( english: Oleander, Adelfa)
- Mix well 1 cup of chopped leaves and bark with 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Apply on the lesions, 3 times a day.
4.Akapulko leaves ( english: Ringworm bush or shrub)
- Extract the juice from the leaves.
- Apply the juice directly on the lesions.
5.Singkamas seeds ( english: Yam bean)
- Pound or grind fine 10 seeds and boil in 2 tablespoons of oil for 5 minutes.
- Apply the oil on the lesions, 3 times a day.